My client, a leading Australian Bank, is looking for 2 x Project Managers to work within the Financial Crime Portfolio.
The Project Managers will be responsible for;
- Leading and coordinating resources required to implement and deliver large size projects
- Initiating, managing and closing the projects and all processes such as quality/control, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership and knowledge harvesting.
- Monitoring financials to ensure achievement and accurate capture of planned project costs and benefits.
- Project level risk and issue management
- Procurement management of internal/external specialist services, specification of requirements, supplier delivery, cost and quality.
- Managing and delivering large complex programs containing multiple streams
- Experience leading projects / programs within Financial Crime
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Contract & vendor management
- Ability to lead teams
If you have the key skills and experience please APPLY NOW of Call 03 8080 7200 and quote reference #237506