As the Project Manager your role wiill be to ensure successful implementation of the solutions identified in each of the work packages, including SAP system enhancements, transactional efficiency improvements, automation and workflow, process improvements and change management.
The primary duties of the role include:
- 5+ years' experience in delivery of improvements associated with SAP
- Extensive experience in successfully working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with executive management, peers and technical consultants/specialist both internal and external.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, ability to identify key issues and risks to deliver timeframes and the assessment of stakeholder needs.
- Strong business outcomes focus on the delivery of projects, including the ability to track and measure outcomes and benefits.
- Demonstrated experience in the Project Management and delivery of finance business improvement / transformation projects.
- Strong skills and experience in developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong written communication skill for conveying associated complex business problems.
- Leadership, guidance and direction as part of managing teams consisting of project staff, customers, executives, project managers, operational staff and designers, to ensure the delivery of solution options and cost estimates.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.