Our client is one of the industry's leading providers of cloud-based software across SMSF and Funds Management. They are an innovvation focussed Fin-Tech, who run an Agile environment, though in this role working within the PMO and following Prince2, you will work directly with senior leadership to take ownership for projects.
This will include feasibility, solution analysis and delivery for a wide range of technical projects.
Upcoming projects will likely focus on System Migrations, New Help desk System Implementations, VOIP system implementation (VOIP an telephony) to name a few.
We need a Project Manager who can hit the ground running.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years' relevant experience; Solid and demonstrable end to end project management experience
- Must have experience working in an Agile, Software environment
- Experience of working in Fin-Tech Industry
- PRINCE2 certification
- Experience working with developers in technical projects
- Prior experience in a product software environment will be highly regarded
- Flexible, has a collaborative approach, Strong communication, engagement and influencing skills
Should you be interested in this role, please send your resume by clicking the "APPLY" button now.
For more details on the role, please contact Meg Geronimo on 9408 4716 quoting job reference number: 183522