Our client is seeking to engage a Project Manager to develop the Project Management Plan to deliver the Contingency funds management Improvement Project. This project will also assist with the structural review of the Annual Operating Plan and Budget and manage the implementation of changes for the 2022-23 document/s.
The primary duties of the role include:
The Project Manager shall have:
- Extensive experience in successfully working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with executive management, peers and technical consultants/specialist both internal and external.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, ability to identify key issues and risks to deliver timeframes and the assessment of stakeholder needs.
- Strong business outcomes focus on the delivery of projects, including the ability to track and measure outcomes and benefits.
- Demonstrated experience in the Project Management and delivery of finance business improvement / transformation projects.
- Strong skills and experience in developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong written communication skill for conveying associated complex business problems.
- Leadership, guidance and direction as part of managing teams consisting of project staff, customers, executives, project managers, operational staff and designers, to ensure the delivery of solution options and cost estimates.
Project Management Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of influence in a disparate stakeholder environment
- Highly developed writing and document preparation skills
- Superior negotiation ability at senior levels
- Superior Project Management experience and highly organised
- Experience in the delivery of business outcomes related to finance
- Experience in finance or related discipline
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651