Our client is disrupting the global food supply chain. Their first-of-a-kind solutions harness cutting edge technology, enabling real time tracking of the worlds food supply and offering transformative business intelligence to world leading enterprises for the first time. Entering a period of enormous demand driven growth, their Project Manager will lead the roll-out of their solutions.
You will be a driven and high energy project manager with an incredible eye for detail, looking to work in a fast-paced environment, owning every aspect of enterprise software roll-outs...
- Own every aspect of successful delivery of rollouts to customers through the full project delivery cycle, from planning and setting release dates to go-lives and final customer sign off. This includes all delivery aspects of software development, testing and eventual hand-off to support
- Takes ownership for overall project quality and success, measured against customer satisfaction and speed of execution. Owns all aspects of QA (e.g. end-to-end testing, regression testing)
- Lead customer coordination and engagement.
- Steps in and wears whatever hats required to deliver projects. Be across every detail and aspect of the project e.g. down to the level of actually doing testing or looking at invoices as required etc.
- Ensure that each part of the team (Infra, Mobile, development) is focused and has clear objectives in delivering successful customer rollouts.
- Anticipate risk and problems, and ensure roll back plans and back-up plans are in place and ready to be executed prior to being needed
- Expert project management methodology
- Expert experience in enterprise software development/deployment/integration/roll-outs. ERP experience would be highly valued.
- Ideally have experience in supply chain and logistics, large retail (supermarkets), ERP and food industries
- Be suited to working in a fast paced and dynamic start-up environment
- Brings energy, decisiveness, ownership, intelligence. Always takes ownership!
- Be a genuine, down-to-earth person who loves working as part of a team
- A great work ethic, and hunger to work in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Excellent IT qualifications
- Project will be managed remotely, but you must be available for occasional national travel.
This is a potentially life changing opportunity for a great project manager, to make a difference in the world through technology. Share options may be offered after probation period.
For additional information on this role, please apply today. Role #206151