My client, a leading Australian Energy company, is looking for a Project Manager with previous experience in the energy sector, to work on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will need to have the below specific experience in the Energy sector:
- Information Management Delivery (Reporting & Insights) - Must have
- Enhancements to the SDME (GIS Special Systems) - Must have
- Enhancements to PoF (Distribution/Outage Management System) - Must have
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies,
- Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes to enable the project sponsor to realise return on investment
- Adhere and contribute to knowledge management objectives and processes.
- Plan and manage project scope.
- Prepare recommendations for any change in project scope, presenting a comprehensive analysis of the impact of scope change in terms of time, cost, resourcing, and impact
Please, APPLY NOW if you have the key skills and experience.