Project Manager - Electrical Utilities
Initial 6 months contract with 2 x 6month extension options
Our client, a major utilities organisation, have their planned maintenance of Substations / Switches / Fuses / Cross arm replacement on Pylons across their 1 year delivery plan.
We're looking for a Project Manager to plan, organise and oversee the delivery of Electrical construction works heavily focused on distribution assets.
The role will be based in Keysborough, however there will be a requirement of regular travel to sites across Victoria.
- You will be instrumental in accurately forecasting future works using historical data as well as insights from client relationships
- You will act as a key client interface with a focus on developing existing strong relationships and building our program pipeline.
- This role will see you managing risk in relation to budget and resource forecasting
- You will be responsible for managing and reporting on all requirements of the client within your program and ensure financial targets of the contract are met.
- Provide a safe and secure workplace for all employees by partnering with staff to achieve our safety policies of those of our clients
- Provide technical support to the delivery team ensuring compliance with technical specifications, legislation, approvals and standards.
- Be responsible for resource management including both internal and external resources in anticipation of works commencement.
- Develop efficient communication between various project groups, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- High levels of proficiency in developing program delivery plans for assigned programs of work in large organisations
- Strong capability in Planning, Scheduling & Forecasting with 3 months' and 12 months' visibility for future work
- Strong experience within the Utilities industry with a particular focus on distribution electricity assets being considered favourably
- Require recent electrical project experienceto hit the ground running and be fairly autonomous at this point in their years delivery plan
- Ideally have Technical or Project Management qualifications, though those with strong industry experience would also be considered.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing a unitised program of works
If you have the key skills and experience to be successful in the role, please APPLY NOW