Project Manager - Electrical Utilities
Initial 4 month contract
The client, a major utilities organisation, have their planned maintenance of Substations / Switches / Fuses / Cross arm replacement on Pylons across their 1 year delivery plan.
We're looking for a Project Manager with relevant project management experience, sequencing and coordinating internal workforce and materials for the works which are repeatable across numerous work sites.
- Delivering a repeatable works program with a number of activities to be coordinated
- Manage scope, cost & schedule, risks, vendors & teams
- Establish and follow processes to ensure appropriate governance and clear communication
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure expectations for delivery are met or managed appropriately
Below Skills and Experience must be clearly outlined in your CV:
- Required to have experience working as a Project Manager in large organisations
- Need to have an electrical utilities background as there is some engineering knowledge needed.
- Require recent electrical experience to hit the ground running and be fairly autonomous at this point in their years delivery plan.
If you have the key skills and experience to be successful in the role, please APPLY NOW