- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation with Australian Iconic Brand
- Based in Angaston (Barossa Valley)
- 12-18 Month Contract
Our national blue-chip client is well known to the Australian community. They are in the process of a multi-year transformation project which will enhance their performance and ultimately provide better solutions and service to the Australian consumer.
You will be responsible for:
- The effective delivery of D365 in an enterprise environment within schedule and budget.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager in SA and Manager of Technology in Sydney.
- Managing multiple senior level internal and external stakeholders.
- Change Management across technical, process and business culture.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be highly experienced in ERP Implementation within a Tier 1 Manufacturing/Supply Chain environment.
- Ideally have proven experience in MS Dynamics/Microsoft AX, other solid experience with leading ERP Systems will be highly regarded.
- Be able to demonstrate high level communication skills and the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders.
- Have a solid track record of delivering projects within budget and schedule.
- Have Australian work rights. Sponsorship is not available for this role unfortunately.
For further information please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 7403 or please send your application.
A full Job Description is available for appropriate candidates.
SA: LHS 296564