The PM will be responsible for the co-ordination and management delivery of activities within the Fraud Risk Remediation (FRR) stream. This Fraud Risk Remediation (FRR) stream of work will work closely with the business to identify, analyse and remediate immediate fraud-related risks.
- Identifying and scoping potential fraud prevention and risk remediation uplifts and initiatives.
- Day to day project management of agreed activities, including leading and coaching key resources within these activities to deliver upon agreed expectations.
- Lead and co-ordinate business SMEs and technology resources, to ensure they are meeting schedule expectations and quality requirements.
- Manage implementation activities including Business Verification Testing, Implementation, Operational Readiness, Change Records, Disaster Recovery planning and any other related deployment activities required.
- Demonstrable Project Management experience in delivering small to medium - "end to end" projects, including Business and Technology
- Demonstrated stakeholder and people management experience.
- Conflict resolution.
- Identifying risks & issues for mitigation and resolution.
- Experience in Banking or Finance industry preferred.
- Supporting change in a complex and fast paced environment.
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY today with an updated CV in WORD format.
If you would like more information, call Sam on 03 8080 7257.