Looking for a Data Specialist in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until June 2019 + extension of 2x12 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Demonstrated Project Management experience;
- 3-5 years' experience delivering and managing IT projects;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Proven understanding of the role of business areas in large projects;
- Proven ability to manage client expectations;
- Knowledge of IBM InfoSphere/IDR/CDC/Quality Stage/Data Stage, Teradata, Hadoop, SAP, Master Data Manager and Database
- Extensive experience in preparing high quality project management documentation (project plan, schedule, issues log, risk register, budget and implementation plan);
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certification OR Australian Institute of Project Management - Certified Practicing Project Manager (CPPM) certification OR Project Management Institute (USA) -Project Management Professional (PMP) certification;
- AgilePM Practitioner certification for agile software projects;
- Project Management Institute (USA) - Agile Certified Practitioner;
- Knowledge of scrum or other agile methods.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.