Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their group provacy office team. The team is responsible for managing a privacy impact assessmen project axcross the bank and subsequently making changes to processes to enhance capability.
- The project manager resources will directly support the identification, assessment and execution steps to integrate the new PIA process into appropriate Group and BU/SU risk management and control processes.
- Manage projects and initiatives under the program
- Serve as an SME to assist team members on assigned initiatives
- Provide timely communication to key internal and external stakeholders on project status, forecast vs actuals, risk & issues and action items.
- Ensure end results are of the highest calibre with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
- Minimun of 5 years experience in a Project Manager role in a complex environment
- Demonstrated experience in engaged with Senior and Executive management
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team, in high pressure and ambiguous situations
- Privacy project experience or other compliance and regultory background
- Prior experience in the banking and finance sector
Please sumbit CV in word format ONLY
Reference number 203 067