One of our clients is looking for a Technical Infrastructure Project Manager based in Melbourne CBD for an initial 12-month contract.
- In depth knowledge and experience on Core Infrastructure, including - Server, Storage, Backup, Network, Data Centre, Remote Site Facilities and Server Operating environment
- Ability to execute Infrastructure run projects
- Working collaboratively with Project Management, Application Services tower for larger projects to deliver required services
- Run projects on migration & consolidation of Unix, Linux, VMware, Storage & Backup environments from on-prem to private or public cloud
- Prior experience in storage SAN & NAS expansion for several sites.
- Review, recommend changes and overseeing technical implementation by vendors
- Excellent Stakeholder management and communication skills
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail