About the Company
A well known Australian business, responsible for promoting and improving gender equality in Australian workplace
About the Role
As Project Manager you will be working on an implementation of a workplace reporting system. You will work in a very small greenfield environment where you will do the RFP, selection, design and implementation of data system. The system will allow them to track and provide key insights on the data collected. As the Product Owner and Project Manager you will be hands on for planning project scope, goals and deliverables and will execute against the plan.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager (Not program or director level)
- Will need BI / Analytics implementation project experience but this is not a technical role (no technology product has been selected)
- Data migration experience
- Small company / Start-up experience
- Ability to be hands on when needed
- Experience from Lobby groups/organisations
- Strong consulting skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply great relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate technical and nontechnical needs across IT and the business
- Need to have some Agile experience as they would like to implement this way of working
- Certifications in agile methodologies are relevant but not essential.
Please APPLY NOW with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes shortly
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Please click the apply button.