- Contract till the end of the year
- Location: CBD
- New Data Analytics Project
We are looking to hire a Project Manager- Data Analytics for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team. Working closely with senior management you will be responsible for project planning, delivery, change managment and resource management. The ideal candidate will come from a technical background and will have experience in managing data analytics transformation projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years' experience of advanced analytics working on multiple uses cases.
- Experience in identifying business operational bottlenecks and where analytics can improve the process, through machine learning and time series modelling.
- Previous experience in working in discovery phase and making practical recommendations on improving data
- Skilled in tools such as SQL, R, Python, Hadoop, Spark or Tableau and exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Data bricks etc.)
- A desire to help others and comfortable in front of all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills as you will be required to consult the customer with best practices in a large transformation project
For more info contact Aparna on email@example.com
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long!