Role - Project Manager -Cyber Security
Duration - Till June'22 + possible extensions
Location - Brisbane CBD
About the role
Seeking a Project Manager for cyber security resillence program for one of our financial services clients based in Brisbane CBD
Skills and experience
- Experience in the successful delivery of ICT related projects
- Knowledge of ASD's Essential 8 & contemporary cyber security practices
- Understanding of ISO27001
- Lead and manage resources in a multidisciplinary project teams
- Liaise and negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate and report performance to the governance board
- Identify and evaluate risk and mitigation strategies
For more information, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 OR Moitri on 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 241098.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.