About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Construction Project Manager, you will manage and deliver a range of construction and infrastructure projects that that aim to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage the planning and delivery of complex projects
- Work with stakeholders to confirm that project scope is sufficient
- Manage the implementation of the project plan to meet scope, time, cost, quality and safety requirements
- Deliver project plans, design, procurement, construction and handover processes for all projects
- Report on projects and identify issues, hazards, risks, delays etc
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety and quality standards
- Compile operations, commission, operational readiness and staging plans and reports
- Manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Evaluate and report on project status
- Implement effective stakeholder communications strategy
- Experienced as a Project Manager
- Must have experience across Construction and/or Infrastructure based projects
- Experienced working in large complex environments
- Experienced in project documentation, tenders and contracts
- Ability to manage contracts, site surveillance, defect identification and closure
- Ability to manage a variety of stakeholders across business, suppliers, trades and technical specialists
- Ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders
- Strong compliance and safety knowledge
- Ability to obtain or hold currently RISI card
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 184551
Please click the apply button.