Our client operates a number of Cisco collaboration products including Webex Board, Webex Room, MX Series and IP phones. There is an immediate need to begin deployment of further Webex endpoints to meet growing demand for collaboration capability within the business. They also have requirements to enhance and maintain the capability and supportability of its Cisco based corporate network, including network asset renewal, provisioning of new and/or refurbished sites and upgrade of WAN links.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the end-to-end implementation of Cisco collaboration products into large organisations with understanding of the delivery and ongoing management challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the initiation phase of a project including business case development and leading the work through the required approval gates.
- Demonstrated superior stakeholder management skills including effective communications with technical subject matter experts, business customers and senior management.
- Extensive experience in scheduling and managing a mix of internal and external resources, including vendors, to deliver project outcomes within time, quality and cost metrics.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the end-to-end delivery of the ICT elements of new office fit-outs such as cabling, fixed and wireless network connectivity, audio-visual and video-conferencing requirements and WAN services, including working with builders and their sub-contractors to coordinate programs and ensure pre-requisites are delivered on schedule and to the required standard.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the end-to-end implementation of Cisco Meraki switches, WAPs and management facilities, Cisco routers, and carriage services provided by Telstra and others
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 for more information and quote reference number 185812.