6 month + contract
CISCO Network Refresh Project
Close to public transport, 15 min from the Perth CBD
About the Company
Our client is a highly renowned, industry leading organization that is currently undertaking a major infrastructure transformation journey and running multiple migration projects. It operates in 180 countries and provides networking, cloud and security services to multinational companies.
About the Role
They are seeking an experienced Network Project Manager to join their team to manage a CISCO Network Refresh project. You will have recent experience in delivering / migrating to a new Cisco Software Defined Network (SDN), utilising Cisco's SD-Access (SDA) and Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI).
- Managing the end-to-end implementation of Network Refresh project in an enterprise level environment with understanding of the delivery and ongoing management challenges.
- Manage project budget, resource allocation and scheduling
- Liaise with vendors to ensure effective utilisation of resources
- Ensure effective communication with the broader business for the purpose of change management
- Work across multiple business streams to ensure cross functional needs and opportunities are effectively identified
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including effective communications with technical subject matter experts, business customers and senior management.
- Managing projects through the full end-to-end project lifecycle - Initiation, Delivery and Operational Handover.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in managing the end-to-end implementation of Cisco Software Defined Network (SDN), utilising Cisco's SD-Access (SDA) and Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI).
- Experience in managing network implementation/refresh projects
- Proven track record of successfully managing and leading enterprise level network infrastructure projects through the full project life cycle in a professional services company
- Extensive experience as a project manager delivering large scale projects
- Excellent understanding of soft skills involved in successful management of projects and team motivation
- Prince 2 / ITIL / PMP
- Great company culture and team environment
- Possible long term contract
- Close to public transport
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the required experience, please apply now with a MS Word resume.