Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Senior Project Manager who has experience with business change projects, managing multiple streams of work updates and management of the project financials and status reporting.
Our client is resetting the project, this program is making a change to how our client rosters people and links to the pay system.
The Project Manager will have a "can do" attitude that is able to roll up their sleeves and assist the team in all aspects of delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Guide and assist project sponsors to prepare business cases
- Ensure projects adhere to quality standards.
- Work with the business and program manager to define clear project and program governance.
- Run an effective steering committee with appropriate stakeholder representation
- Plan and deliver assigned projects to agreed scope, timelines and costs.
- Guide the team to ensure that functional, technical and operational requirements are based on business objectives and are sufficiently captured.
- Monitor progress against project management plans, including financials, schedules, resourcing, risks and issues.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or demonstrated industry experience including SCRUM master certification. (e.g., IT, engineering, project management)
- Demonstrated experience in managing a transformative investment projects; ability to build collaborative and informative relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in project planning and management at a senior level
- Proven capacity and ability to lead and develop a team of project specialists.
- Excellent Communication Skills
This is a critical role for our client, if you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #242465.