- One of Australia's largest Financial Organisations
- Sydney CBD location
- Brand Strategy Implementation
Who will you be working for:
You will be working for one of Australia's largest and well established Financial Organisations, headquartered in Sydney with offices all over Australia.
Primary focus for this role:
The Brand Project Manager will be responsible for implementing the Brand strategy, including:
- Roll out of the new brand positioning (and new brand name) across all First State Super and StatePlus branded assets and define the take to market/take to business plan.
- Launch to business and launch to market
- Design core assets including brand visual identity and brand voice
- Preparation for brand implementation and roll out
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in similar Branding projects / programs within the Banking and Financial services sector working as a technical project manager
- Relevant professional Project Management qualifications
- Essential qualifications in Program / Project Management - minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated proficiency with project management tools e.g. Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including strong negotiation skills and the ability to liaise effectively at all levels with people from both within and outside the organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in successful project management including planning, execution and successful delivery of projects, on time and within budget, including an end to end technology release.
- Demonstrated experience in managing Vendor relationships / off site development team
If you require more information about this role please contact Jan Hundleby - quoting
Job Number 200026