Our client is seeking to engage multiple Senior Project Managers to manage large IT complex projects.
The primary duties of the role include:
- 10+ years of experience in project management of large and complex IT Projects:
- Demonstrated experience in managing large and complex multi-system, multi-million-dollar, corporate transformational projects
- Technically minded and comfortable in directing the work for a geographically dispersed and multi-disciplinary team to deploy new/upgraded application/s both on-premises and in the cloud
- Experience in successfully creating and then running large, complex multi-day cutover plans is a must
- Experience in working with COTS vendors and managing outcome-based engagements
- Experience in working with and reporting into a wider program of work
Other Skillset and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels of an organisation including liaising with a wide range of diverse IT & business stakeholders.
- Exposure to and solid understanding of Business Intelligence, data science and data mining, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and negotiation
- Demonstrated experience in agile methodologies with the ability to bring 'fresh' ideas to the team.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly acquire business and domain specific knowledge applicable to the project/s.
- Self-motivated with professional capability to work with minimal direction and within a complex and dynamic environment.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.