Peoplebank has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager who has previously been successful in delivering Audio Visual (AV) projects.
You will have a strong track record of success delivering high-end integrated AV systems. You will need an excellent understanding of AV projects in a modern business context and how these integrate to create solutions that improve business performance.
Through your proven experience and drive to excel, you will be able to build strong, open relationships with project stakeholders, which in turn will enable you to plan, deliver and achieve extraordinary results.
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager supporting high-scale transformational projects, ideally in a University Environment.
- Demonstrable experience in technology and AV Project Management
- Strong understanding of AV installation best practices
- Interpreting and understanding supplied AV designs
- Experience in procurement of AV and working with a vendor implementation partner.
- Sound understanding of contemporary cloud and data centre infrastructure technology
- The ability to scope, plan and execute Projects.
- The ability to work in agile fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to engage and facilitate effective conversations with clients and stakeholders at all
- Experience working with a PMO and delivering to defined standards.
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience with ITSM practices.
- Hold PRINCE2 or PMBOK accreditation.
Our client is keen to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible with a June start. If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact Nic.email@example.com Quoting reference #213271