Carseldine, Northern Suburbs, Brisbane (Hybrid/ flexible working arrangements)
12 months + 2 x 12 months extension
About the role
A Project Manager is required to undertake the successful delivery of project/s (or technical work package/s) from Start Up through to Closing within a PRINCE2 environment, adhering to Business Solution Delivery (BSD), Information Technology governance and business requirements and ensuring benefits can be realised.
The Project Manager (Work Package Manager) will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and coordinate the project activities and resources to deliver the required outcome within the project budget and timeframes.
- Produce the required project documentation in accordance with client's policies and procedures within an Agile, PRINCE2 and MSP governance framework.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans where necessary.
- Manage the project budget and finances.
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Manage project resource allocations.
- Provide direction and support for the project team.
Skills and experience
- Recent experience in delivering multiple application / COTS (Commercial Off the shelf) projects in a complex agile environment.
- Prince 2 Practitioner Qualified
- Experience with Microsoft Project
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 quoting reference 242359.