Project Manager -Accommodation// Facilities Manager
Duration: 5 months rolling contract
Location: Central Station (required to dirrent sites daily)
Reports to : Senior Project Manager Sydney Trains Accommodation
Support the Accommodation Program to deliver the strip out & fit out of offices under the program and the relocation of staff into temporary and permanent accommodation.
- Demonstrate a high-level planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to apply them across site based construction projects.
- Experience managing building construction sites and managing prime contractors (preferred, not mandatory)
- Demonstrate a high level of safety and risk knowledge across site construction projects.
- High level commercial acumen and the ability to report through Project tools i.e. MS Project.
- Proven ability to assess issues, identify and evaluate options for resolution and address issues in a timely manner.
- Supervision of primary supplier ensuring they deliver to program, oversight and review of designs
- Review and acceptance on behalf of STA of contracts relevant to delegated work sites
- Stakeholder management and co-ordination & resolution throughout project life cycle
- Site visits to inspect works to review quality and compliance
- Management, review and approval of variations
- Problem solving and managing RFI's
- Working around staging plans and sequencing of works for staff relocations
- Reporting on project budget, programme, safety, risks etc
- Ensure compliance with the Standards, Policies & Procedures at all time.