Big 4 Banks seeks Senior Project Manager with Equity, Trading or ASX experience to work with the PMO.. APPLY NOW!!
- Inital 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD based
- MUST have Equity, Trading or ASX experience in recent roles
The following are the key skills required for the right candidate:
- Strong experience as a Project Manager within Financial Services Industry and more specifically with Equity , Trading or ASX
- Managing large projects and programs of work to achieve the program/project's objectives and business benefits
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- Structure project team for success incorporating required skills from within the Group and sourcing resources from delivery partner organisations
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery
- Manage and report project expenditures and benefits realisation
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!