Our client operates within financial services, investments and superannuation. They are undertaking a program of work to uplift product offerings, capabilities, and compliance.
They seek a Project Manager for a 12 month contract to plan, manage and control the project management work and deliverables for project streams. The project entails product remediation, data quality uplift, and compliance/regulation.
- Project management - ensure that project planning and control are properly integrated
- Plan and manage project scope
- Develop business case supporting the project
- Align solution to the operational vision
- Manage implementation, project resources, solution quality and testing, and risks and issues
- Project communications management - targeted communication to all stakeholders to clarify understanding of dependencies, deliverables, and issues, managing stakeholder expectations
- Change management - ensure effective change management plan is developed and implemented
- Participate in post implementation review and close down the project team
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated E2E experience as a Project Manager on Enterprise Projects within Superannuation/Banking/Finance
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage onsite and remote/interstate resources
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Good knowledge management skills, sharing knowledge and experiences with project delivery peers
If this sounds like you please apply now with your latest CV in Word format.