Our client operates within financial services, investments and superannuation. They are undertaking a program of work to uplift product offerings, capabilities, and customer service.
They seek a Project Manager for a 12 month contract to plan, manage and control the project management work and deliverables for project streams. This project requires heightened awareness and and ability to deliver to sensitive timeframes. The Project Manager must be a team player, collaborating with several peers to deliver ideal project outcomes.
- Project management - ensure that project planning and control are properly integrated
- Plan and manage project scope
- Develop business case supporting the project
- Align solution to the operational vision
- Manage implementation, project resources, solution quality and testing, and risks and issues
- Project communications management - targeted communication to all stakeholders to clarify understanding of dependencies, deliverables, and issues, managing stakeholder expectations
- Change management - ensure effective change management plan is developed and implemented
- Participate in post implementation review and close down the project team
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated E2E experience as a Project Manager on Enterprise Projects within Banking/Finance
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage onsite and remote/interstate resources
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Good knowledge management skills, sharing knowledge and experiences with project delivery peers
If this sounds like you please apply now with your latest CV in Word format.