Our client is a major player in the Perth market and is looking to secure an IT Applications Project Manager, working on an existing project and bring it to completion over the coming months.
- Working with the selected vendor to configure and implement the chosen application package
- Engagement with internal team (e.g. Infrastructure, Operations, etc.) to secure the required resources / produce the required deliverable to enable the successful implementation and embedment of the application
- Engagement with the key business stakeholders to ensure the delivered product aligns with their expectations and pr0ovides an effective business solution
- Providing strong project and people leadership to the project team
- COTS application implementation / SDLC / system integration - IT applications
- Vendor management to deliver application solutions
- Excellent stakeholder and communication with ability to establish rapport and build trust and confidence
- Strong project management ability
- Ability to negotiate and motivate to keep the project on track
- Excellent personal organisation, problem solving and a professional work ethic
- Exposure to mining is advantageous
If you are able to commence immediately and have the required skills please apply now by emailing an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is only open to candidates who currently have working rights in Australia.