We are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Key Accountabilties for this role will be
- Lead and manage project plans, including scope, schedule, resources and project deliverables
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience in scheduling, risk management and budgeting experience
- Responsible for each phase and steps of project implementation
- Identify and report project issues and project risks to the relevant individuals
- Find solutions to mitigate and/or minimise project risks and other issues
- Prepare and deliver project management deliverables to the appropriate steering committees
- Experience working in retail/supply chain background
- Experience working in a large enteprise
- Experienceworking with JDA or similiar application
- Experience working in an agile environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 195482.