Our client is seeking to engage a Project Manager to improve customer experience using mobile and on-line service focused delivery and implementing a range of digital services.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Scope, plan and manage the delivery of a number of high-profile ICT or business change products using an Agile/LEAN methodology. (all positions)
- Proactively managing the financial, human and physical resources associated with the delivery of these projects with high standards of professionalism and ethics.
- Identifying, assessing and managing risks, issues, conflicts, change requests and priorities associated with their projects and providing regular and accurate reporting to stakeholders
- Managing replication of distributed database systems, integrating platforms and authenticating systems
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certification (or equivalent).
- Agile certification or experience leading teams using Agile practices
- Experience working with design thinking specialists and human-centred design practices
- Knowledge or experience with Oracle, WAS, z/OS will be highly regarded
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.