- Deliver application focused projects, using Agile/Scrum approach
- World leading IT services consultancy, leading Financial Services client
- 6-month contract, central Sydney CBD location
About the Company:
A world leading end-to-end IT services consultancy is working onsite with a leading Financial Services client who are dedicated to developing market-leading technology to improve customer experience.
About the Role:
Lead the delivery of an array of application focused projects and manage any associated organisational change, working to achieve project objectives and meet project deadlines.
- Manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, customers, delivery teams, vendors and third-party suppliers
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes
- Support both business and organisational change
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
Skills and Experience:
- Agile/Scrum delivery
- Cross-functional management experience, managing team sizes of 10 or more
- Budget management experience, working with budgets of $1-$5 million
- Experience in leading application focused projects
- Banking or Financial Services industry experience
- Knowledge of CI/CD (would be considered as highly desirable)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 192501.