We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager for our client based in Port Macquarie.
This is for an initial 12 month contract with a high likelihood of extension.
The Project Manager will be expected to:
- Manage highly complex technology-based changes based on the company's Technology Roadmap and/or Transformation Portfolio
- Manage all aspects of technology changes based on ITIL Change and Release standards, using the appropriate System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including adherence to project and programme governance standards
- Lead technology change specialists and teams to deliver within mandated timeframes and quality
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Specialised professional with substantial experience in a similar professional role
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and diverse specialist technical teams in an Information Technology environment
- Extensive experience managing complex technical change tasks, projects and/or programmes of work including within large enterprises, preferably in Information Technology
The project manager would be working on projects in Asset Inspection and Streetlight Replacement areas so previous knowledge and experience would be desirable.
Utilities industry experience is also desirable but not mandatory.
Should this role sounds interesting to you, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For more information about this role, please contact Meg Geronimo on (02) 9409 4716.