As the Project Manager you will be working with a Government Department as part of a small team responsible for the review of PCI compliance requirements.
You will be responsible for operational lifecycle management of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) in addition to providing guidance on risk, data classifications and general information security best practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert advice to the client regarding PCI compliance.
- Be the primary resource assigned to Project Management of PCI compliance tasks.
- Develop and document the Project approach to providing assurance of PCI compliance
- Review and recommend technical mitigations available to detect non-compliance
- Oversee staff conducting discovery tasks across relevant datasets
- Update policy artefacts and procedures
- Define and document the processes to maintain compliance through periodic review.
- Develop the change management strategy to transition from current to the proposed future state
- Work with PCI auditors to refine PCI compliance assurance planning
You will have:
- Experience working on PCI audits
- Project Management methodologies, Agile preferred
- Experience with PII, Information Security, Data Classifications, RTI, and e-discovery
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply. For a confidential discussion, contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7516.