About the Role:
A nationally recognised company is looking for multiple Project Managers to join their team in Melbourne's inner south east. Our client is currently going through a transitional project and requires PMs within the Payroll and IT domains.
- Melbourne Inner South East Location
- Great contract duration
- Manage the delivery of relevant projects within context of demerger and transition to standalone operation. Includes meeting timelines, budget, reporting and outcome expectations.
- Engage with and manage stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide leadership and support to team members and contributing stakeholders to project
- Experience in project methodology
- 5+ years experiences in project management
- Proven ability in managing project Scheduling, Financial and Resource Management, Change Control, Risks, Issues and Assumptions.
- Prior experiences with SAP HR and SAP Payroll Systems (Payroll PM)
- Retail industry knowledge and experience
- ASX environment experience
- Deep understanding of current Project Management methods, processes and tool sets
Past experiences in demerger or transitional projects highly regarded.
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW. Alternatively, please contact Steven directly quoting reference number: 189463