We are currently looking for a Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract.
This Project Manager role will report to a Program Manager with the following key accountabilities:
- Creation and management of project documentation including status reports, detailed schedule and milestones, resource plans, risk and issue registers using appropriate project management tools to deliver effective results.
- Management of the project and vendor/s in accordance with the project methodology to meet business objectives.
- Drive and manage the processes required to identify and verify scope, requirements and components of the project to ensure that clarity is achieved on what the project needs to deliver to meet business expectations.
- Working closely with the Business to ensure that the Business requirements and associated process redesign are fulfilled by the upgraded applications within the agreed scope, time and budget.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendor partners to ensure that there is no risk to the project delivery and to act as a conduit between ICT and the Business.
The Project Manager should have the following skills and experience:
- Project Management qualification which is current - Prince 2, Agile.
- At least 5 years experience managing ICT / Business projects, i.e. business oriented technology projects to support business process improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with extensive experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes
- Skilled and experienced with Microsoft Project, and the MS Office suite.
The following criteria are also mandatory and must be demonstrable within the last 5 years:
- Experience managing projects within asset intensive industries which specifically relate to Field Services / Program Delivery functions, e.g. maintenance planning, scheduling and despatch, construction project design, estimating, planning and contract management.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP application systems including core SAP modules (e.g. PM, MM, PS), and ideally mobility solutions.
- Experience managing projects involving integration into on-premise enterprise applications.
- Exposure to cloud based applications.
- Technical exposure and understanding of Utility enterprise tools (e.g. scheduling, despatch, asset management, iPaas integration, etc)
Should this role is of interest to you, please click the apply button now.
For more details on this role, please contact Meg Geronimo at 02 9409 4716.