- Must have higher education experience
- Leading Australian research and education organisation
- 12 month contract | $970p/d (including super) | 3x roles
Join an internationally renowned research and education organisation as the Senior Project Manager to manage and deliver a multi-year, multimillion dollar program in HR technology.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be essential to the achievement of continuous improvement programmes and the achievement of strategic objectives of ICT through the successful and seamless implementation of projects under their direction within this HR Tech project.
- Consistent and professional delivery of projects, exceeding stakeholder expectations through the application of stakeholder management principals and sound governance.
- Plan, lead and manage the successful completion of ICT capital projects.
- Develop and then maintain the project plan, schedule, tasks and resource requirements against timelines to successfully deliver the assigned project.
- Maintain the project or projects in the Clarity Reporting tool and provide fortnightly status reports to management in line with PMO methodology
- Stakeholder management including establishing a healthy, high functioning working relationship with all stakeholders
- Manage and monitor vendor output.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience working within Higher Education
- Extensive experience in project management within the IT industry (typically more than 7 years)
- Significant experience in a project management leadership role
- Extensive experience in software and/or application development projects
- Experience with senior stakeholders ie. C Suite level and ability to manage interactions appropriately
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft suite of applications
- MS Project advance user level
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 188059 or please click the apply button.