To ensure the management of the electrical commissioning programme of work to a suitable outcome.
Provides expert engineering advice and assistance to colleagues on verification and validation processes (e.g. inspect, test and commission) for electrical works.
Manage resources to ensure new and altered electrical works are inspected, tested and commissioned in accordance with approved design, applicable standards and procedures.
Plan and co-ordinate the training, development, coaching and mentoring of staff to ensure the resource availability of suitably qualified and competent staff to inspect, test and commission electrical works
Execute safety responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities consistent with safety management system requirements which are defined.
2. Provide technical engineering advice on Maintenance, Major Periodic Maintenance and Construction Works conducted on the Electrical network to ensure the work is completed according to plan, meets technical, quality, verification and validation standards.
3. Provide technical advice and direct employees regarding electrical testing and commissioning methods to ensure delivery meets required standards.
4. Manage and facilitate the delivery of effective and efficient inspection, testing and commissioning activities for electrical works.
5. Liaise with Project Managers, asset owners, interface managers, design managers and 3rd party contractors on project specifications and schedules, to establish a shared understanding of project scope, budget, success indicators, quality, environmental, technical and safety standards.
6. Maintain an awareness of HR and SEQR policies and procedures to minimise the negative impacts on the business.
7. Actively engage in fair and equitable workplace practices and behaviours to ensure discrimination free workplace in accordance with legislative requirements.
8. Manage resources to develop commissioning activity schedules, commissioning management plans, commissioning event plans and inspection and test plans, whilst ensuring they are completed to time, cost and quality, technical and safety standards.
9. Report to the Project/Asset/Interface Managers on the status and performance of projects as required.
10. Lead, direct, mentor and coach a commissioning team by communicating goals and advising on technical and safety issues to facilitate the achievement of the commissioning objectives and employee development.
11. Audit the reviewed and approved inspection, testing and commissioning plans for compliance to verification and validation process, standards, quality and agreed project scope.
12. Monitor, evaluate and mentor the, Test & Commissioning Delivery Team's performance by conducting regular reviews against relevant indicators, identifying and providing direction on implementing problem solving measures and recovery plans.
13. Propose reliable, safe and efficient construction and commissioning solutions to achieve agreed design commitments and objectives.
14. Manage resources to review contractors' inspection and test plans, programs and packages before endorsing them for use to ensure they are safe and appropriate.
|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Homebush West, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Vaish Sridhar|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 09:58|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Success Factors
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Business Development Manager
Perth, Western Australia
Car Allowance + Car Bay + Mobile Phone
BENEFITS REALISATION MANAGER
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Engineering Methods & Tools Manager
Adelaide, South Australia
Commercial Manager - Enterprise Technology Solutions
Sydney CBD, New South Wales