We are seeking project manager to plan, manage and execute ICT software development projects using the agile system development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated understanding and accreditation in Prince2 and other project management methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for system development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing project finances within the Australian Public Service.
- Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing multiple ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation, and delivery management.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 Reference Number - #185540
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.