Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work on a complex programme of work.
The Project Manager will be required to manage the ICT components of multiple projects in the Adelaide Delivery Centre. The Project Manager must have the ability to manage multiple ICT teams to ensure delivery.
- Strong technical background (analysis, development or testing) and experience in working with software delivery teams (in-house and outsourced)
- Strong understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle and an ability to interact confidently with project team members across diverse skill-sets.
- Manage ambiguity and rapid changes to project priorities, and communicate with clarity to stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple disciplinary ICT teams across entire SDLC
- Experience in working in Agile and Iterative software development environments.
- Manage, lead and deliver projects that may have an organisation-wide impact
- Develop, implement and evaluate project plans and schedules in accordance with the department's project management framework and consider project interdependencies
- Collaborate with staff in immediate work area and with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee project design, governance arrangements and operational integration
- Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget
- Lead strategic planning for longer term project initiatives
- Lead and manage staff and oversee the management of performance, attendance and health and wellbeing
- Develop staff capability through coaching, mentoring and succession planning
- Provide high level strategic advice and feedback to stakeholders and the department's executive
- Research, review and evaluate projects within a section or specialist area
- Report on project objectives and outputs for presentation to the executive, and oversee ongoing project reporting.
- Oversee, review and advise on written material including business cases, plans, reports, executive and ministerial briefs and corporate documentation.
- Plan, manage and monitor financial budgets and oversee the management of contracts, procurement, resources and expenditure
- Identify, assess, manage, escalate, report and monitor project risks, issues and benefits, including developing treatment strategies
- Analyse project performance and oversee quality management to ensure that project deliverables are fit for purpose and meet client needs
- Drive innovation, manage and lead change, and actively contribute to and implement the department's strategic direction
- Engage, negotiate and manage key strategic stakeholder relationships to deliver projects and respond to changes in needs and expectations
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.