We are seeking multiple ICT Project Managers to support the delivery and management of projects across the ICT Portfolio
In this role you will:
- Follow a PMO Framework and adhere to project templates, processes, tools and technologies.
- Work with stakeholders to develop business cases, project scope and project plans
- Assign, schedule, review and monitor work to ensure that projects are adequately resourced and completed on scop, on time and within budget.
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate project related risks and issues, scope changes as well as variances and contingencies as required.
- Create and present status reports and committee packs including those required for Project Board/Steering Committee meetings.
- Understand project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile (certifications are desirable).
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance NV 1 and above
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.