We are looking to hire an experienced ICT Project Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames
- * Agile / Scrum qualification - or detailed understanding with hands on experience.
* MS Project scheduling, inclusive of resources, costs, dependencies etc.
* Experience working in Utilities industry will be highly regarded
* Experience managing ICT / Business projects from inception to closure
* Ability to engage, motivate and lead resources including vendors
* Good stakeholder identification and management skills
* Proven problem solving skills
* Experience in Managing ICT project from inception to closure
* Effective organisational and time management skills
* Ability to multi-task and manage priority expectations with stakeholders.
* Adaptable to changing requirements in an agile environment and a fluid architectural landscape
* Strong communication, reporting and financial management skills
Minimum of 1 year experience delivering projects in Field Services / Network Operations or Finance related SAP solutions
- Agile Scrum certification
- Understanding of integrated ICT solutions and business process re-engineering capability spanning multiple platforms and business units.
- SAP PM, Works Manager experience.