Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to support delivery search and rescue / incident response solution. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, this role will be responsible for implementation of one or more technical IT sub-projects, including working with vendor solutions.
This is a long-term contract Opportunity for 12 Months with Possible 2 x 12 Months Extension Options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5-8 years managing IT Application projects in federal government
- Proven successful delivery from initiation to deployment/closure of IT application projects
- Ability to manage multi-vendor relationships
- Experience delivering solutions with COTS and bespoke applications, including integration with cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Project Management certification/s (industry standards)
- Experience in project management of incident response or similar projects
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on (02) 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #203156
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.