About the role
The Senior Project Manager/Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that the project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Normally have delivered more than 3 projects with medium to high complexity, but must have experience of at least 2 different types of project or different stages in the project lifecycle.
- Worked in at least two different market sectors.
- Worked on more than one project at a time
- Has experience of managing teams.
- Shows competence in progressing teams career/skills reviews and development.
- Experience of cost reporting for fixed price contracts.
- Role holder should ideally be PRINCE2 or PMI certified and expert in PMM processes
- P&PM services experience in at least three of:
- Programme/project office experience
- Transfer projects
- Transition projects
- Transformation projects
- Application development projects
- Deployment projects
- Research projects
- Must have strong leadership and management skills. However, the individual appointed must also be capable of understanding the wider objectives of the project, be able to influence others, and be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior managers, with the project executives, and with third party service providers involved in the management and operations of the project.
- Exceptional customer service and stakeholder management skills
About the opportunity
Senior Consultant level
Salary is negotiable based on your skills and experience
In-house training + career development pathways; opportunity to upskill and grow in your career
Opportunity to work on a range of projects and build relationships with various clients