About the Company
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with our leading client in the Travel industry. It is an exciting time to join their Sydney team due to their growth strategy and current exciting projects.
Our client have an envious culture and have won multiple awards for being an employer of choice
About the role
The Project Manager will be responsible for a project working specifically around legacy systems, will coordinate the risk, quality and progress of a large ICT project to organisational standards, and ensures that everything is completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of complex and large project.
- Identify, document and manage project risks and issues in order to minimise their impact on the project..
- Standards, decision making and escalation processes are implemented.
- Data migration from legacy systems to green field systems.
- Provide effective project management tracking and reporting on costs, time, resourcing and benefits tailored to stakeholder needs, proactively identifying risks and issues and facilitating mitigation/resolution strategies.
- Lead both business and technology stakeholders in conjunction with delivery teams made up of vendors and implementation partners.
- Minimum of 5 years as a ICT Project Manager
- Experience with SaaS deployments, integrations and security
- Experience with Card issuance and badge management ideal
- Experience Data migration from legacy systems to green field systems.
- Experience with RFP processes
- Stakeholder Engagement and technical understanding
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Maiolino on 02 82672 439 or Sam.email@example.com quoting reference 244351.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.