Large insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who offer a flexible working environment and supports their employees to reach their potential through career development and growth.
Well known Insurance group are looking for an experienced Project Manager. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver effective project management services for initiatives, projects and programs of work and, assist stakeholders to identify, develop, design, implement and monitor business improvement projects.
- Deliver business improvement projects in accordance with scope, time, resource and budget constraints.
- Develop detailed project plans in line with project management methodologies, track and report progress and risks to ensure that the project meets agreed timelines and budgets.
- Deliver all governance, financial and milestone updates within agreed timelines.
- Identify, escalate, manage and resolve project issues and risks by working with stakeholders across project teams and the wider business.
- Support the analysis of opportunities including utilisation of tools, data analysis, process analysis, and cost-benefit analysis to influence and inform decision making across the project lifecycle.
- Facilitate coordination amongst various stakeholders across busines and project teams to ensure the smooth delivery of the project.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a project management role in a complex matrixed general insurance or financial services organisation.
- Demonstrated evidence of successfully leading and delivering projects within time, budget and resource constraints and sustaining outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate effectively with senior stakeholders to establish strong professional relationships and influence outcomes.
- Proven capability to manage change through the initiation and promotion of organisational transformation, leveraging effective process, collaboration and communication to foster commitment and participation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of communicating with audiences at all levels with clarity, impact and influence.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver quoting reference 243335.