Systematic is a global company of over 1100 employees, headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark. Founded in 1985 by our current CEO, we have offices in 11 countries delivering IT solutions in 50+ countries around the world across defence, healthcare, intelligence and national security and renewables and utilities, and other sectors.
We develop and support software solutions making it simpler for the users to make critical decisions and are one of a few companies to have achieved CMMI Level 5 accreditation.
People matter to us. We believe in building mutually beneficial long term relationships both with our clients and employees.
Our Australian office opened in 2017 and works with Defence delivering our core solutions - SitaWare Headquarters, SitaWare Frontline, and SitaWare Edge - function across all echelons of command, from the individual dismount through to the joint level.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Canberra team to drive customer projects. As our Project Manager, you will build bridges between customers and software solutions. You will be a part of digitisation projects, implementing Command and Control software solution using agile methods in close corporation with the customer.
Key tasks include:
- Lead delivery of contracted projects of work
- Coordinating activities between the service delivery team, the customer and other key suppliers
- Conducting status meeting with and customer and issuing customer status reports
- Ongoing optimization of corporation with the customer and our internal processes
- Combining your customer and business understanding with your technical insights to create business value for Systematic and the customer
- Managing stakeholders internally and externally
- Leading, managing and developing project team
- Transition into the role of people management as we grow
- Participating in proposal work in close corporation with Business Development
At Systematic we hire for culture first. People are at the core of what we do. You will have flexibility, autonomy, trust, and support from a highly skilled team of professionals.
The successful applicant will be well supported and mentored initially by our Head of Operations Asia Pacific.
Other benefits we offer include:
- Attractive remuneration
- Modern office with onsite parking
- Generous training and development including access to education assistance
- Monthly health insurance allowance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Two weeks paid Defence Reserve leave
You will have
- Australian Citizenship with ability to obtain security clearance
- Project management experience of complex IT projects with multiple stakeholders
- Good people management and communication skills
- Experience with resource management and reporting
- Tertiary level qualifications in software engineering or other relevant field
A little more about Canberra if you're not a local!
Canberra was recently rated Australia's most liveable city, and for good reason. It offers easy access to the great outdoors, quiet residential areas, the country's shortest median travel time to work (17.4 minutes!) and an inner city (and surrounds) dining scene that is always developing. Many Canberrans relish our four seasons and two-hour trip to snow or surf. Canberra boasts a great food and wine culture and is very family-friendly with progressive education, health care, clean environment, and is home to some of Australia's best roads and bike paths. It's a safe, relaxed place to live. Liveability | Canberra
To apply, please click Apply now or contact Archna on 02 9137 8700 / email@example.com for more information.