A Federal Government agency is seeking a Project Manager to assist in a Data Dictionary project.
The Project Manager will have a sound understanding of Commonwealth ICT procurement process and policies, be experienced in preparing technical specifications and commercial requirements for tender and contract development; for a Data Dictionary project.
The role invloves;
- Manage the Data Dictionary project
- Adhere to agencies Project Management Framework, including managing project via MS Project Server and (Jumpstart Reporting tool)
- Analyse requirements and prepare procurement documentation for the project in consultation with the Procurement team. Including the Procurement plan, tender documentation and evaluation plan.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on industry technologies, as well as proposed implementation and population strategies.
Successful candidate will have the following Skills & experience:
- Min 3 years of experience preparing tender documentation and running end-to-end tendering processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group including Senior Executives, Managers and subject matter experts
- Ability to work independently across a range of business lines, and not rely on other team members for direction
- Experience with established and emerging data technologies, including practical experience in the application of an enterprise data dictionary and/or experience with data warehouses, relational databases.
- Experience or knowledge in applying better practice data governance processes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.