This innovative, technology organisation has been a leading provider of software solutions to the Australian Real Estate domain.
Fueled by client and market demand, they are going through an exciting period of growth and as such, they are seeking a strong Project Manager to join their high performing team.
Working as a highly visible and pivotal Project Manager, you will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5+ years' experience in the successful delivery of a wide range of projects in a fast paced and fluid environment.
- Strong track record across a portfolio of activity and projects including full SDLC experience.
- Experience working with project methodologies including Prince2, PMBOK and Agile.
- Leadership and influence of multi-disciplinary teams across multiple projects
- Must be able to engage with multiple teams and stakeholders across a dynamic organisation.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills across all levels of business and external clients
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with people and clients at all levels.
- Tertiary qualification in Science, Applied Science, Computer Science or Business is highly desirable
- Agile, PMBOK, Prince2 certification is highly desirable
- Experience within the Real Estate industry is highly desirable
- Understanding of Microservices architecture and division of modules is highly desirable