Role - IT Project Manager
Contract until June'22 with possible extension
Brisbane CBD based with WFH options
About the role
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager with prior experience working on occupational health and safety, legislative and or business and public policy type initiatives.
As the Project Manager, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Partner with the relevant stakeholders to develop projects
- Manage the development of appropriate oversight mechanisms for project governance including monitoring of milestones, regular reporting and program evaluation mechanisms;
- Manage the development of internal operational processes, procedures, templates, IT system development project, document control and retention system, for ongoing management into Business as Usual
- Identify, communicate, action and manage issues and risks for relevant projects or programmes of work;
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders;
- Facilitate and implement effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the business; and
- Prepare and/or organise the preparation of complex reports, briefing notes, presentations and correspondence.
Key Skills and Experience
- Ability to interact with stakeholders from senior management in government and large corporations to workers and members of the public to guide effective outcomes that consider change management principles
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills of a high order including proven experience in the use of Business Process Management tools and methodologies, e.g. Business Process Modelling Notation. Experience in project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2) would be desirable.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a multi-disciplinary project-based team achieving objectives with limited supervision and within specified timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to learn work health and safety legislation to understand, interpret and apply in a complex and ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills - both verbal and written communication with all levels of staff. Demonstrated experience contributing to and producing a variety of professional reports and project documents.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of contemporary human resource issues including employment equity, non-discrimination and workplace health and safety, and ability to apply these to occupational health issues.
Please note that COVID vaccination status will be requested from the successful candidate, as per our clients workplace policy.
For more information, please contact Moitri on 07 3003 7647 Or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 242974.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.